Did you know as a customer of Bedford Loan and Deposit Bank, you have the ability to receive account statements electronically? The statements are an electronic version of the paper statements you currently receive, however delivered in a more convenient and efficient manner via CSIeSafe. Statements are available the next day after your statement cycle cuts. You do not have to wait for them to be mailed to you, nor take the chance of your statement being stolen from your mailbox. The statements can also include check images, if the account is set up to receive them.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Must have a valid email address no longer than 100 characters
- Internet access using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 188.8.131.52 or higher
- Pop up blocker turned off for the CSIeSafe domain
- Adobe Flash Player Plug-in 9 or higher
- Must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 11 or newer
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Come in to any location to complete a form authorizing Bedford Loan and Deposit Bank to deliver your account statement via email.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY STATEMENT?
Once you receive email notification that your statement is ready for viewing, you may log in to your CSIeSafe account from the bank’s website (www.bedfordbank.com) under “eSafe Login” at the top of this page. You may also log in directly from CSIeSafe’s website. (The website address will be provided to you via email when your statement is ready for viewing).
SEE ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FOR DETAILS!